The Heat Wagon 750 NEF (Non-Exposed Flame) Direct-Fired Heater is 750,000 BTUs. This unique, high-quality heater has a chamber that conceals and contains the flame, while producing the heating efficiency of a direct-fired heater. It has an onboard diagnostic panel, saving time for users in the field; allowing them to quickly assess field issues such as low fuel and low voltage supplies. The blower produces a powerful 5,000 CFM of airflow with a high-temperature rise to overcome the toughest of conditions.
Heat Wagon 750 NEF Key Features:
- Dual fuel – changes from vapor propane to natural gas with the turn of a valve
- High-temp rise
- 750,000 BTUs
- 5000 CFM
- CSA approval pending
- Can be utilized as a make-up air unit
- Efficient motor reduces amp draw and is rated to run on standard 15 amp circuit
- Remote (50’ long) thermostat with Hi/Lo/Off control
- 12” wheels make for easy handling
- Relays pull in and hold tight down to 95V
- Ductable up to 25 ft.
- Upgraded heater control board
- starts heater with low voltage down to 95V
- potted control board minimizes moisture and vibration
- Diagnostic troubleshooting lights
This heater and its base model the Heat Wagon 1800B, are commonly used on larger construction sites due to its high BTU capacity and airflow, . The Heat Wagon 750 NEF can be placed outside of the site and ducted in using 20″ high-temperature canvas ducting. It can also be placed inside the space and used as a make-up air system. Additionally, it is easily stored and transported. For more information and a link to the product manual, click here.