Business Financing With Credit Key
Credit Key is not a lease or financed loan, but a line of credit that allows you the flexibility to purchase equipment and supplies as needed. You can qualify for up the a $50,000 line of credit, to use and pay as needed over a 12 month term. You will have the ability to get pre-approved for a certain amount before you order.
To be eligible for Credit Key credit, you will need to:
- Be an individual applying under your own name. If your business is a Sole Proprietorship you do not need to have a Federal EIN, but will have to document some type of state registration of the business.
- Owner/Signatory of business in application
- Be a U.S. citizen or resident, of minimum signing age in your state of residence
- Have a FICO®/credit score of 600 or above
- Have a total annual business income of $40,000 or more
- Provide your Social Security Number
- Have a nominated bank account or debit card for repayments.