The Heat Wagon 1800B Direct-Fired Heater is 750,000 BTUs and capable of being ducted 50′. This high-quality heater has onboard diagnostics, saving time for users in the field; allowing them to quickly assess field issues such as low fuel and low voltage supplies. The blower produces a powerful 4,200 CFM of airflow with a high-temperature rise to overcome the toughest of conditions.
Heat Wagon 1800B Key Features:
- Dual fuel – changes from vapor propane to natural gas with the turn of a valve
- High-temp rise
- 750,000 BTUs
- 4,200 CFM
- CSA approved
- Can be utilized as a make-up air unit
- Efficient motor reduces amp draw and is rated to run on standard 15 amp circuit
- Remote (50’ long) thermostat with Hi/Lo/Off control
- 12” wheels make for easy handling
- Relays pull in and hold tight down to 95V
- Ductable up to 50 ft.
- Upgraded heater control board
- starts heater with low voltage down to 95V
- potted control board minimizes moisture and vibration
- Diagnostic troubleshooting lights
This heater is commonly used on larger construction sites due to its high BTU capacity and airflow. The Heat Wagon 1800B can be placed outside of the site and ducted in using 20″ high-temperature canvas ducting. It can also be placed inside the space and used as a make-up air system. Additionally, it is easily stored and transported.