As an industry leader, Thermal Flow Technologies is comprised of experts who possess the knowledge and real-world experience our clients have come to know and value. Our team’s technical knowledge and hands-on experience operating in the industries we serve, allows us to understand and support our client’s challenges and needs.
Why Our Customers Trust Thermal Flow Equipment
From large corporate offices to local corner shops, our customers rely on efficient, high quality equipment from Thermal Flow. Here are just a few reasons to trust Thermal Flow:
- Our highly trained professionals are experienced in everything from bed bug remediation, disaster restoration, and temporary heat.
- We offer the right equipment at the right price to meet your needs, as well as training and consultation so you can use our technology effectively.
- We have years of experience providing remediation and climate control tools to business owners across industries.
Our professional team has made all things related to heat treatment and airflow our expertise, and we are proud to provide a wide variety of portable heaters, bed bug heating packages, propane construction heaters, and more. Whether you need to perform a bed bug heat treatment on your home, are purchasing portable heaters for professional use, or just need consultation and training on climate control and heat, the Thermal Flow Technologies team is here for you.
Custom Solutions for Your Property or Business
If you are not sure what equipment is best for your particular needs or application, the best way to get started is to contact our team and let us know what you would like to achieve with your industrial heater. From there, we can figure out the right option for you and help you answer questions like:
- Is this heater capable of heating my jobsite?
- What’s the difference between single phase heaters and 3-phase heaters?
- Is a gas industrial heater safe or should I use electric?
- What other equipment do I need to complement my industrial heater?
- Can I plug these heaters into a standard wall outlet?
- How long do I need to heat the space to achieve my goals?
You can also learn more about our industrial heaters, portable bed bug heater packages, and more right here on our website, including guides on killing bed bugs with heat or DIY tips for safe and effective bed bug removal. With our team’s expert support, we can assist our clients with using industrial heaters for climate control and bed bug remediation projects. While the process can be detailed and taxing, it is relatively straightforward once you acclimate yourself to the operation of the equipment.
Contact Us for Products, Education Resources, & More
You can shop all our products and learn more about the different training resources offered on this site. Once you have an idea of what is here and if you want to learn more, get in touch with us here or at 833-401-3569. You can contact us to ask about our industrial heaters, and our team will be happy to get you started with the right equipment as well as arrange for any training or consultation that you need.
We are dedicated to offering customized and personal service, so whatever you need, we will work with you to achieve the desired results. With the right training and forethought, anyone can use our products effectively and safely; our team is here to ensure you can do just that! With a focus on ease of use, all our products make light work of remediation and climate control issues. There are many uses for industrial heaters, such as short-term solutions for temporary work, and long-term solutions for heating large and open spaces like a warehouse. Whatever your heating solution need may be, rest assured you can find the right one at Thermal Flow Technologies.