The 800 Sq. Ft. Indoor Propane Bed Bug Heater Package contains:
(1) SleepTight 800 Indoor Propane Bed Bug Heater (Made in the USA)
(1) Fresh Air Fan Module
(1) 25′ Gas Hose w/ 2 Tank Manifold
(3) SS 4000 Axial Air Movers
(1) SS 1100 Axial Air Mover
(2) Digital Bluetooth Temperature Sensors
(1) Free 30-60 minute Remote Video Training on Equipment
• Setup in as little as 5 minutes
• 30-60 minutes to achieve target temperature in a typical treatment area
• 4-6 hours or less total treatment time for up to 1000 sq. ft. during summertime conditions and 800 sq. ft. in winter conditions
• No cumbersome ductwork or circuit splitters required
• No direct outdoor access necessary
• Uses single 110/120 VAC outlet for operation
• Transports easily to treatment areas by a single operator
• Easily moves in elevators, narrow hallways, and stairways
• Designed to roll right into the treatment area
• Equipment requires minimal operator training
• 11 hours of continuous operation on two standard 20 lb.
• OMNI certified to ANSI Z83.7 for US and
• System uses digital thermostat to maintain
desired target temperature
• Proven combustion technology
• Multiple integrated safety sensors
• Continuous CO and temperature monitoring
• Integral fresh air makeup system
VERY IMPORTANT: Cold weather, poorly insulated rooms, vaulted ceilings, and concrete walls/floors may impact the time required to achieve kill temperatures (120º-140ºF) as well as the capacity of the heater. Please take exact measurements of your space before ordering this product. If your treatment space is larger than 800 sq. ft., even slightly, this heater may NOT ACHIEVE the above referenced recommended temperature range. Please seek a larger capacity heater from our list on the previous page.
Compact in size and readily transports through small elevators and narrow hallways. Using less than 3.5 amps, this unit plugs into a single 110/120 VAC outlet and provides up to 80,000 BTU/HR of heat capacity. The heater utilizes standard 20-LB. propane tanks, the same tanks used on home BBQ grills. The high heat capacity, equal to 23.4 kW of comparable electric heaters, allows the heater to quickly raise the temperature to treat areas up to approximately 1000 square feet. Digital temperature controls make setting the target temperature simple and safe. Automatic operation allows the system to hold the desired treatment temperature range in the infested area. Effective heat treatments can be completed in as little as 4 hours for smaller spaces and 8 hours for larger 2-bedroom units.
The heater has built-in temperature, airflow, and flame monitoring. Continuous Carbon Monoxide monitoring provides fast system shut down in the event of elevated CO levels in the treatment area. Includes: (1) Fresh Air Fan Module, (1) 25′ Gas Hose, and (1) 2 Tank Manifold
PLEASE NOTE: Power requirements are (2) 15 amp circuit breakers/standard wall outlets. Heater requires a minimum of (2) 20lb propane cylinders.
Whether you’re a pest control professional, or a homeowner, you can rest assured this heater will get the job done. Bed bug heat treatments eliminate all stages of the bed bug life cycle, including the eggs. If you have not had success with chemical treatments, or are looking for a faster way to achieve being bed bug free, this heater is the answer. In addition, our staff has completed thousands of treatments, and personally use this equipment in the field. Rest assured, you’re not just purchasing equipment, you’re getting the support of experienced professionals in the industry! Click to learn more about our other Bed Bug Packages.
There are no reviews yet.