The L.B. White Premier 700 Heater is powerful new dual-fuel 700,000 BTU enclosed flame box-style heater, adding to the world-renown Premier Series Heater line. It can be used as temporary heat in a variety of applications, including events, construction projects, and warehouses. The machine and its components are powered 230v single-phase power, and can operate using 100 lb cylinders or natural gas supply.
Additional key features of the L.B. White Premier 700 Heater:
- Durable Construction: The heater is built to withstand harsh working conditions and are made from sturdy materials that can endure rough handling and outdoor environments. The Premier 700 systems are painted with a Tri-Shield system of 3 unique coatings for long-lasting protection.
- Dual-Fuel– Operates on both natural gas and propane.
- Efficient Heat Output: The heaters are designed to deliver a significant heat output while maximizing fuel efficiency, helping to reduce operating costs.
- Easy Operation: The heaters are engineered with user-friendly controls, making them simple to operate and maintain.
- Portable– The heaters from Thermal Flow are supplied with the mobility kit, giving operators the ability to roll the machines on and off ramps, allowing for movement directly to the spot where they are needed.
- Safety Features: L.B. White Premier 700 heaters place a strong emphasis on safety, and are equipped with various safety features, such as flame-out detection, airflow safety switches, and overheat protection.
- Various Configurations: The heaters are available in two duct arrangements. Dual output with two separate 18″ duct adapter kits, or a single output with a 24” duct adapter.
- Versatility: They can also be used in applications such as construction sites, warehouses, workshops, agricultural barns, and more.
The LB White Premier 700 Heaters are equipped with thermostats, to maintain comfort levels for occupants in the heated space. The machine also comes standard with a regulator and 15’ gas hose. The heater is ductable using the 24” duct adapter, or two separate 18″ duct adapter kits and can be used both inside and outside of the space. It has an impressive 170 degree Fahrenheit increase over ambient temperatures. To see videos about LB White Premier Heater operation, click here.