• Setup in as little as 5 minutes
• 30-60 minutes to achieve target temperature in a typical treatment area
• 4-6 hours or less total treatment time for up to 1000 sq. feet during summertime conditions and 800 sq. feet in winter
• No cumbersome ductwork or circuit splitters required
• No direct outdoor access necessary
• Uses single 110/120 VAC outlet for operation
• Transports easily to treatment areas by a single operator
• Easily moves in elevators, narrow hallways, and stairways
• Designed to roll right into the treatment area
• Equipment requires minimal operator training
• 11 hours of continuous operation on two standard 20#
• OMNI certified to ANSI Z83.7 for US and
• System uses digital thermostat to maintain
desired target temperature
• Proven combustion technology
• Multiple integrated safety sensors
• Continuous CO and temperature monitoring
• Integral fresh air makeup system
VERY IMPORTANT: Cold weather, poorly insulated rooms, vaulted ceilings, and concrete walls/floors may impact the time required to achieve kill temperatures (120º-140ºF) as well as the capacity of the heater. Please take exact measurements of your space before ordering this product. If your treatment space is larger than 800 sq ft, even slightly, this heater may NOT ACHIEVE the above referenced recommended temperature range. Please seek a larger capacity heater from our list on the previous page.
The Sleeptight 800 Series heaters are designed to roll right into the infested area. Their compact size readily transports through small elevators and narrow hallways. Using less than 3.5 amps, the Sleeptight 800 Series plugs into a single 110/120 VAC outlet and provides up to 80,000 BTU/HR of heat capacity. The Sleeptight 800 Series utilizes standard 20-LB. propane tanks, the same tanks used on home BBQ grills. This high heat capacity, equal to 23.4 kW of comparable electric heaters, allows the Sleeptight 800 Series to quickly raise the temperature to treat areas up to approximately 1000 square feet. Digital temperature controls make setting the target temperature simple and safe. Automatic operation allows the system to hold the desired treatment temperature range in the infested area. Effective heat treatments can be completed in as little as 4 hours for smaller spaces and 8 hours for larger 2-bedroom units.
The Sleeptight 800 provides a compact, mobile design for maneuvering in stairwells, over curbs and tight hallways. This system transports easily and has minimal footprint. It is the ideal choice for applications where maximum mobility is needed. It is perfect for pest control operators and property managers that face variability in dwelling types and transport equipment often. This system is designed to bring air in one side and discharge the heated air out the other three sides for even temperature distribution.
The Sleeptight 800 Series heaters utilize the same proven burner technology found in millions of commercial gas appliances around the world. This technology provides high heat capacity to quickly treat the infested area. The systems have built-in temperature, airflow, and flame monitoring. Continuous Carbon Monoxide monitoring provides fast system shut down in the event of elevated CO levels in the treatment area. Includes: (1) Fresh Air Fan Module, (1) 25′ Gas Hose, and (1) 2 Tank Manifold
The Sleeptight 800 Advantages:
• Kills ALL stages of bed bugs in one fast treatment using no harmful chemicals
• Designed to operate in the treatment space
• High heat capacity using a single 120VAC outlet
• No searching for multiple electrical circuits
• No need for extension cords running everywhere
• No cumbersome ductwork
• Immediate occupancy after treatment
• Treat furniture and belongings in place
PLEASE NOTE: Power requirements are (1) 15 amp circuit breaker/standard wall outlet. Heater requires (2) 20lb propane cylinders, sold separately. We also recommend the use of (6) Low Profile Air Movers to ensure optimal heat penetration throughout your space. Click here for the complete 800 Sq. Ft. Recirculating Propane Bed Bug Heater Package.
Whether you’re a pest control professional, or a homeowner, you can rest assured this heater will get the job done. Bed bug heat treatments eliminate all stages of the bed bug life cycle, including the eggs. If you have not had success with chemical treatments, or are looking for a faster way to achieve being bed bug free, this heater is the answer. In addition, our staff has completed thousands of treatments, and personally use this equipment in the field. Rest assured, you’re not just purchasing equipment, you’re getting the support of experienced professionals in the industry! Click to learn more about Industrial Heaters.