The Ozone Generator Axial Fan features the power of high volume extended focused air coverage and a brushless DC motor for ultimate energy efficiency and a powerful commercial ozone generator for penetrating ozone coverage like no other unit on the market. It’s perfect for sanitizing and deodorizing medium to large areas such as hotel suites, offices, homes, basements, and more. This air movement technology leads the industry in features. Brushless DC motors develop large amounts of torque to propel the air speed and volume you need for whole room circulation and ozone penetration. Featuring an Always-On setting, a 3-hour Set-N-Forget timer, a separate on/off toggle switch for the ozone generator, and an ozone indicator light for safety. With the ability to turn the ozone generator off independently, you can utilize this unit as a standard air mover for cooling, ventilating, and drying purposes. Dual purpose air mover/ozone generator, this is truly unique to the market. The integrated ozone plate produces 5,000 mg/hr of O3 that is then carried by a maximum 1450 CFM Axial fan to provide thorough coverage in large spaces. The variable speed switch allows for full air movement control and the 3-Hour Timer will help to support schedules sanitizing practices in businesses during closed hours.
• Ozone generator with built-in ozone indicator light for safety
• Powerful torque packed Brushless DC motor for extended focused airflow
• 3 hour timer, Always-On Setting, and independent power switch for ozone generator
• Precise variable speed and 360* rotational stand
• 6 ft. power cord with wrap around cord management design
• Safely eliminate smoke, food, mildew and garbage odors and reduce air born particles such as dust and mold spores
• Supports in Sanitizing: mold, bacteria, viruses, and VOCs
• Medical studies have shown Ozone to break down and destroy viruses
• Great for hotel suites, large meeting rooms, restaurants, apartments, fire and flood restoration and more
• We recommend you use this unit in an unoccupied room, it can be harmful and dangerous if used while occupied with people and pets
Please note that ozone generators may be banned in some states. The space needs to be unoccupied during operation and a full face respirator is required when operating the unit.