F-16 Handheld ULV Fogger Product Features:
- ULV cold fogger features maximum coverage with minimal solution use
- Ideal for commercial, food services, schools, hospitals, senior care facilities, pet boarding, and greenhouse
- Powerful motor for maximum reach and adjustable nozzle for flowrate and droplet size adjustments
- Easy to fill reservoir and reservoir level window helps monitor your liquid levels
- Can be used to apply disinfectants, insecticides, biocides, deodorants, fungicides, repellents, surface sanitizers and more with point-and-spray ease
- Lightweight, compact, and easy to use
- Convenient 25 power cord
- Spray Distance: 30+ Ft.
- Average Droplet Size: < 50 micron
- Tank Capacity: 1600ml (54 fl oz.)
- Flow Rate: 250ml/min
F-16 ULV (ultra-low volume) cold fogger offers you ultimate performance in a small package. Featuring a lightweight and compact design, this unit is ideal for full coverage for office, restaurants/food services, health clubs/gyms, schools, hospitals, senior centers, pet boarding, greenhouse, commercial properties, and more. The handheld ULV fogger allows applicators flexibility to move throughout an area and apply disinfectants. With a convenient 25 ft. power cord and 1600ml (54 fl oz.) reservoir, the F-16 will handle all your project/jobsite with ease. The F-16 features a 2 speed, 500W motor, and an adjustable nozzle producing average droplet size of less than 50 micron. The easy fill reservoir incorporates a tight cap and a reservoir level window to monitor your liquid levels. Applying disinfectants, sanitizers, and other solutions have never been easier than using our line of ULV handheld ULV foggers. With its extended spray distance and ultra-small droplet size, this compact versatile unit is the industry leading choice for all your fogging needs. If you are a professional looking for a larger cordless system, check out our line of backpack battery-operated ULV systems.
Not intended to be used with flammable or corrosive chemicals. Improper use of this equipment can result in serious injury or death.