Advanced Touch Screen Controls & Alarms
Kwikool’s BioAir Plus™ is available in 3 models, 600 CFM, 1000 CFM, & 1800 CFM. All models use the air cleaning power of High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) 99.97% filters, which captures all particles greater than .3 microns. All models can be used as either a HEPA-filtered air cleaner or as a filtered negative air machine. When used to create a negative pressure the unit removes potentially contaminated air from the space and pulls in fresh air from outside of the space. Also, the Bioair + models can simultaneously clean and purify, while creating a negative pressure.
Introducing BioAir Plus™ the latest addition to the exclusive Kwikool product line. With more than thirty units developed over the course of two decades, Kwikool is leading the industry in portable cooling systems with more innovations in spot cooling than any other brand. Today, they have achieved what others have not been able to do; provide a uniquely crafted solution that provides everything medical administrators, clean room facilities, and laboratories have been searching for in an advanced air scrubbing system.
- Combines Hospital grade HEPA-filtration with UVC light technology to control air quality
- ULPA 4 inch thick Filter – a high-efficiency UPLA filter which filters 99.97% of particulates greater than .3 microns in size
- All models can be used as either a HEPA-filtered air cleaner or as a filtered negative air machine, or both simultaneously.
- Dual UVC lights housed inside the unit, further clean the air after passing through the HEPA filter
- Internal UVC lights attack molds, bacteria, and pathogens by irradiating the internal chamber with reflective insulation generating light angles
- Powerful yet Compact Stainless steel easy-to-clean cabinet inhibits pathogen growth.
- All models have 3 Speed / Quad Directional airflow
- Multi-function microprocessor control with a large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Easy-touch control pads make changing system settings a snap
- Self-Diagnostics that include LCD visual display alarm readout for system fault conditions
- Runs on a standard 115-Volt/15 Amp circuit
- UVC light interlock switches that turn the UVC light off for access door openings
- Washable pre-filter
- Optional carbon filter for odor removal
- Optional ceiling kit with stainless steel flange for creating a negative pressure
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- The following table matches the CDC recommended model for the optimum 6 air change outs within a space with 9-ft. ceilings:
- KBP600 – 600 CFM 700 sq. ft.
- KBP1000 – 1000 CFM 1000 sq. ft.
- KBP1800 – 1800 CFM 2000 sq. ft.
- All Kwikool Products are Manufactured in Texas, U.S.A.
- LCD alarm for timed filter and UVC light replacement
Air Quality Systems You Can Trust
As an added layer of protection, Internal UVC lights have been fitted inside each air chamber irradiating the cold air supply as well as the evaporator coil and the internal surfaces of the evaporator chamber. With a UVC light in place, microorganisms and pathogens are on the run.
The inside of the BioAir Plus™ chamber has Kwikool’s exclusive smooth, non-porous, and UV resistant surface evaporator insulation. This smooth surface makes it more difficult for molds or other microbes from attaching to the insulation. It also repels moisture which aids in preventing microbe growth.
This state of the art BioAir Plus™ unit provides maximum protection from 99.9% of contaminants found in inside and outside air. Our patent-pending design and dual condenser ducting maintain balanced air pressure within the room, keeping it cool, as long as you need it.
Medical Grade Portable Purification
The BioAir Plus™ Series is quick and easy with its “plug and play” technology and has a patent-pending. From its hi-tech microprocessor controls and self-diagnostics to the long list of standard features (most of which are not even available in other brands of ordinary spot coolers), the BioKool Series is in a class by itself and will give you the clean cool space that you need.