- (1) 400,000 BTU Indirect Fired Propane/Natural Gas Heater
- (1) 33′ Analog thermostat (max temp. 95 degrees F)
- (1) Dual 12″ duct adapter
- (1) Chimney vent pipe
- (1) High wind vent cap
- Optional 50′ 3/4″ gas hose with dual stage regulator and ball valve shut off
- Optional 12″ x 25′ long high temperature duct
- Optional 16″ single duct adapter
- Optional 16″ x 25′ long high temperature duct
- Fuel (LP) consumption rate is approximately 4.39 gallons per hour
- Heavy duty frame
- Lift bracket
- Heat exchanger to keep exhaust gas and heated air separate
- Powerful fans ensure high static pressure
- Long life stainless steel combustion chamber
- Electronic flame control
- Water resistant flame control box
- Automatic safety and control devices
- Durable powder coated finish
- UL Certified
PLEASE NOTE: Power requirements are (1) 15 amp circuit breaker/standard wall outlet.
The 400,000 BTU Indirect Fired (Natural Gas or Propane) heater is a highly efficient device that provides a large volume of 100% clean, dry, and fume free warm air. This indirect heater will supply your team with ducted, clean, heated air to dry paint, cure concrete, or provide temporary heat for shops, event tents, mining, pipelines, exhibition halls, and construction sites.
The system is suitable for temporary heating of 10,000 square feet(varies based on conditions). The powerful blower system can duct up to 100′, and is an ideal heating system for delivering even heat to your most challenging project. The heater has no exposed flames or fumes, and is equipped with important safeties such as high limit temperature cutout switches, airflow switches, and a standard temperature thermostat to help protect your structures from unnecessary damage.
Our professional team has made all things related to heat treatment and airflow our expertise, and we are proud to provide a wide variety of portable heaters. Regardless of what kind of portable heater you need, we offer top quality models with all of the accessories needed for optimal performance. We have found products that offer a good balance of both effectiveness, price and are reinforced for high volume use. In addition to heaters, we can help you find the right dehumidifiers, air movers, air scrubbers, and accessories for a variety of needs you may encounter. We have strategic partnerships with manufacturers across the country and can ensure fast delivery of the equipment when and where you need it. Click to see our full line of Climate Control products.