- (1) 180,000 BTU Diesel Heater
- (1) 33′ analog thermostat (max temp. 95 degrees F)
- (1) 14″x25′ section of flexible high-temp ducting
- (1) 14″ Duct adapter
- (1) Flue pipe
- (1) High-wind vent cap
- Capable of increasing temperatures by 40 degrees in tents up to 1,700 square feet with an average ceiling height of 10 feet
- Fuel consumption rate is approximately 1.45 gallons per hour
- 17 gallon tank capacity
- Heat exchanger to keep exhaust gas and heated air separate
- Powerful fans ensure high static pressure
- Long life stainless steel combustion chamber
- Electronic flame control
- Water resistant flame control box
- Automatic safety and control devices
- Thermostat for constant temperature control
- Durable powder coated finish
- UL Certified
PLEASE NOTE: Power requirements are (1) 15 amp circuit breaker/standard wall outlet. The heater must be connected to a generator if run remotely. Inverters cannot withstand the initial Amp draw required to start the machine.
An indirect-fired diesel heater is a common choice for climate control on construction sites, outdoor events, and other spaces requiring temporary heat. This all-in-one heater bundle includes each of the necessary components to quickly set up your heater and make your space comfortable for occupants. The heater can be installed for temporary use indoors or outdoors. If installed indoor, the flue must be vented to the outdoors by an HVAC professional. Building Heating: The heater is capable of increasing temperatures by 40 degrees in structures up to 2,100 sq. ft. with standard 8′ ceiling height; depending on factors such as building envelope, air handling units for air distribution, and other factors. Tent Heating: Since tents have lower insulation values, capacity is reduced. This heater is capable of heating up to 1,700 square feet tents with 10′ ceiling heights, raising the temperature 40 degrees above outside temps.
The 180,000 BTU heater will cycle itself off and on to maintain the desired temperature with the thermostat included in the bundle. Indirect-fired heat means all products of combustion are expelled out of a flue stack, while fresh clean air runs across the heated chamber, and is delivered to the space. Unlike direct-fired “barrel” type systems, there are no exposed flames or fumes.
Our professional team has made all things related to heat treatment and airflow our expertise, and we are proud to provide a wide variety of portable heaters. Regardless of what kind of portable heater you need, we offer top quality models with all of the accessories needed for optimal performance. We have found products that offer a good balance of both effectiveness, price and are reinforced for high volume use. In addition to heaters, we can help you find the right dehumidifiers, air movers, air scrubbers, and accessories for a variety of needs you may encounter. We have strategic partnerships with manufacturers across the country and can ensure fast delivery of the equipment when and where you need it. Click to see our full line of Climate Control products.